Microsoft Server Consultants in New Jersey
Microsoft products and solutions are our specialty, and that includes Microsoft Sharepoint, Microsoft SQL Server 2008, and other Microsoft solutions. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner with offices in New Jersey. Our Microsoft Server consultants and IT experts are certified in Microsoft’s unique and powerful business solutions. We can consult with you on various solutions that make sense for your small business including:
- Small Business Server: The small business server solution allows you to spend more time on your business and less time and money on technology or managing your Windows products and IT infrastructure security, support, and license applications. It provides the software you need to maximize efficiency, help secure your network and data, maximize employee productivity, and connect you with your customers. Benefits include the ability to access business information and resources from virtually anywhere anytime using network remote access and your product key applications; reduce costs by sharing printers, Internet access, faxes, and more; administer most network functions from a single do-it-yourself ready location; reset broken applications to default; acquire and configure an Internet domain name, allowing you to present a more professional company image; centrally monitor the networks across multiple clients; monitor the server and clients with easy-to-understand reports; protect the network from viruses and spam (via Microsoft Forefront Security for Exchange Server1 and Windows Live OneCare for Server2); store backups on the server; get a great Office 2007 out-of-the-box small business server experience for collaboration and e-mail; use SharePoint Services to create intranet sites to view and manage company content; automatically configure Windows mobile devices; search for all your data in one location; and gain a rich application platform with SQL 2008. It is a robust, flexible platform that is affordable for today and easy to grow for tomorrow.
- .NET Development: The .NET framework is Microsoft’s comprehensive and consistent programming model for building applications that have visually stunning user experiences, seamless and secure communication, and the ability to model a range of business processes.
- Server 2008: Microsoft Windows Server 2008 is the most advanced Windows Server operating system yet, designed to power the next generation of networks, applications, and Web services. It will increase the reliability and flexibility of your server infrastructure while helping save time and reduce costs. Powerful tools give you greater control over your servers, and streamline configuration and management tasks. Plus, enhanced security features work to harden the operating system to help protect your data and network and provide a solid, highly dependable foundation for your business. With Windows Server 2008 you can develop, deliver, and manage rich user experiences and applications, provide a highly secure network infrastructure, and increase technological efficiency and value within your organization. Windows Server 2008 builds on the successes and strengths of its Windows Server predecessors while delivering valuable new functionality and powerful improvements to the base operating system. New Web tools, virtualization technologies, security enhancements, and management utilities help save time, reduce costs, and provide a solid foundation for your IT infrastructure. It can review common administrative tasks, statuses and settings in one simple view.
- Terminal Server: This solution allows you to access applications and data over your network via a remote computer. The Terminal Services platform gives you the flexibility to centrally deploy applications to users, regardless of their locations. The terminal server, server products and other products that we have license to serve as your Microsoft solutions partner can help breathe new life into legacy desktops and it helps enable branch-office access to feature-rich applications using lower bandwidth. It enhances productivity; enables efficient, cost-effective application management; and improves application and data security.
- SQL: SQL Server 2008 delivers on Microsoftâs Data Platform vision by helping your organization manage any data, any place, any time. Store data from structured, semi-structured, and unstructured documents, such as images and rich media, directly within the database. SQL Server 2008 delivers a rich set of integrated services that enable you to do more with your data such as query, search, synchronize, report, and analyze. It provides the highest levels of security, reliability, and scalability for your business-critical applications. SQL also reduces time and cost of management and development of applications.
- Exchange: This solution is a messaging and collaborative software product that offers built-in protection against spam and viruses, while providing you and your employees with access to email, messaging software, voicemail, calendars, and contacts from anywhere. SharePoint: This solution is an integrated suite of server capabilities and small business server solutions that can enhance organizational effectiveness by providing broad content management and enterprise search, accelerating shared business processes, and facilitating information sharing.
- Forefront: This solution is a comprehensive IT-infrastructure security solution that can help your business meet customer demand and advance profitability.
For the Best Deals on Microsoft Sharepoint, SQL Server 2008, Small Bsuiness Server, Terminal Server, It Infrastructure Security, Messaging Software, Applications and More