A Recipe for Strong Cybersecurity
October 20, 2022 12:45 pm
Do you know the recipe for strong Cybersecurity? Let’s go over what you’ll need and the steps to take to whip up a truly cyber-safe presence!
- Computer, laptop, tablet, phone, or another device that connects to the Internet
- 1x Continuous Cybersecurity Training Program
- 1x Password Manager
- 1x Multi-Factor Authentication
- 1x Dark Web Monitoring Service
- 1x Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- 1x Spam Filter
- 1x Data Breach Strategy
- Create extra-long, complex, and unique passwords (NEVER repeat a password). If you don’t think you’ll be able to remember all of them, use a password manager so you’ll only have to remember one master password.
- Turn on Multi-Factor Authentication. This will force potential hackers to provide another form of identification in order to access your accounts.
- Pay attention to your Dark Web Monitoring. If you see that your password, username, or email has been found on the dark web that means cybercriminals may try to use it to break into your accounts. Change them immediately!
- Use a VPN (Virtual Private Network), especially when in public. Cybercriminals use public Wi-Fi to try to break into your devices and infect them with malware. Having a VPN on your devices will keep your devices safer.
- All Employees should participate in Cybersecurity Awareness Training. They will learn to spot possible phishing attempts and malware behaviors that can cause a lot of damage.
- Contact CATS Technology Solutions Group! Our Certified Cybersecurity experts will be here for you every step of the way! 732-204-7100
Tags: cyber security
Categorised in: Top 10