Save Money & Time With Your Own Help Desk
Have you ever found yourself in front of a computer problem and end up spending the next hour trying to look up the resolution?
While one hour might not seem like a lot, those hours can add up to a major loss of productivity. Utilizing a proper Help Desk keeps that worry to the side. CATS Technology has professional IT staff working around the clock to ensure that your issues are handled quickly and efficiently. If a problem occurs, we are there to help you get back to work as soon as possible in order to eliminate any downtime.
CATS Technology Managed Helpdesk will monitor all of your systems remotely and proactively to allow you to focus on your job. This allows you to save money by offloading your IT needs to outside help and potentially paying less than what the salary would be for a single IT employee. CATS Technology works 24/7/365 to make sure your systems remain up and running. Our team has many years of experience and can work together to accomplish any task needed.
Extending your Help Desk is another option CATS Technology supports. Some companies hire their own IT employee for desktop support. However, their technical qualifications may be limited. In addition, full coverage may be needed on that employee’s sick days and vacation time. CATS Technology can work for your company as a backup plan. Whenever your company needs additional support, such as when your IT employee is out of work, we are there to help you. In addition, we can act as your escalation team for more complicated matters such as hardware outages and reconfigurations. By utilizing CATS Technology as your managed service provider, your IT services remain stable and under control allowing you to stay focused on running your business.
The following are some examples of the ways that the CATS Technology Help Desk can help your business:
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve Level One problems for users.
- Deliver, set up, and assist in the configuration of end-user PC desktop hardware, software and peripherals.
- Diagnose and resolve end-user network or local printer problems, PC hardware problems and mainframe, email, internet, dial-in and local-area network access issues.
- Coordinate timely repair of PC computer equipment covered by third-party vendor maintenance agreements.
- Perform minor desktop hardware repair for PC computer equipment and peripherals that are not covered by third-party vendor maintenance agreements.
- Perform proactive maintenance on network infrastructure to apply latest security and stability patches as well as perform health checks of both hardware and software.
Categorised in: Managed IT Services